For replacement coils please Click Here!
The Kit Includes
- Protank 2
- Beauty ring for EGO Threaded Batteries
- (2) Protank 2 Coils ~2.5ohm
- The Kanger Protank 2 is glue-free and can be fully disassembled!
- The Kanger Protank 2 offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Clearomizers but with the introduction of a glass tank! The Protank 2 is also 510 threaded and will work on a 510 threaded MOD without the need for an adapter.
Updated in Kanger Protank 2:
- Stronger base Pyrex tank is replaceable Glue Free: All parts can be removed
- Can be fitted with 510 Drip tip
- Replaceable Atomizer Heads (interchangeable with Protank 1 and EVOD)
- Bottom Coil Pyrex Glass Tank Advertised with a 2.5ml capacity
- Unlike other Kanger Tanks, the Protank is 510 Threaded and it will work on 510 thread MOD/APV without the need for an adapter Dimensions: 1-15/16"L x 3/4"D (without drip tip)
- The metal tube in the center leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Protank 2 (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Protank from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end, and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
Please Note: This product is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged.